An Open Letter To Mr Bill Gates


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This letter is from Ahmad from Kuala Terengganu.
We have bought a computer for our home and we
found problems, which I want
to bring to your notice.

After connecting to internet we planned to open e-
mail account and
whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the
password column, only *****
appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we
typed appears, but we
face this problem only in password field. We
checked with hardware vendor
Sam thing Long and he said that there is no
problem in keyboard. Because of
this we open the e-mail account with password
*****. I request you to check
this as we ourselves do not know what the
password is.

There is a button 'start' but there is no stop button.
Why you have START
button after computer is started anyway? You
should put a STOP button. We
request you to check this.

We find there is 'Run' in the menu. After clicking
run it shows box asking
where to run. We entered Besut, because we have
relatives there who can
catch computer until we come. But the computer
replied "Not found"! I
think you must update it with map of Malaysia.
Otherwise this RUN command
is no use.

One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in
system? As I find only
're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home, so I
cannot use the re-cycle
function.

Also there is 'Find' button but it is not working
properly. My mother lost
the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key
with this 'find', but
unable to trace. Is it a bug??

Also I think the computer is very lazy. If nobody
plays with it for five
minutes, screen goes blank and shows small
windows logo floating on black
screen. Some thing Long(the vendor) said don't
touch anything, and to
restart and see. It worked, but every time screen
goes blank I have to
switch the power on and off, which is taking long
time to start. Computer
also forgets what it was doing before it went blank.
I think this is a
serious backward step for your product. Please
make computers more smarter
and active in future.

Thanks,

Cik Mat
Kuala Terengganu

0 comments: