New face ! Photoshop ?

Today,i spent a lot of time to edit my blog layout.Its not too easy at all since i cant open my photoshop cs3(beta).I dont know why and maybe my machine needs extra memory (my RAM:512mb only-cant run vista :( ..arghh).Then i tried using macromedia firework and its work amazingly!

As i wrote in my previous post,its quite fun to play with your layout.You can adjust your text color, background color, event sidebar color.And for my latest layout,i edited my page background,body background,header(make it shorter than before;100px only), footer image,blockquote style etc...

As the result....hmm..how is it?You like it?

For those who want to download new photoshop cs3(beta) you can download it here.
To use it without activation process,you need to change something.
After you install it(dont open it before you done this process),go to Program Files>Adobe>Adobe Photoshop CS3>AMT and change this file:
application.sif to application.tko (does'nt limited to tko only,you can change for whatever you want)

0 comments: